As part of the Mechanical Products portfolio, SAM Engineering is holding an agreement with the worlds’ top manufacturers for Gaskets, Sealants and Packings.
Starting with W.L Gore – an American Company that started back in 1958 which is considered to be the inventor of the Expanded Teflon Material and manufactures all kinds of ePTFE Gaskets solutions.
Gore Gaskets are considered to be the safest, easiest, most reliable sealing for Glass Lined & Plastic piping and off-course Steel Flanges. Gore Gaskets are a top tier essential product in the industrial field, since the ePTFE material is Chemically Inert and resistant to High and Low Temp and came be sold in different forms such as:
- Exceptionally resistant to creep, cold flow and aggressive media, this 100% ePTFE gasket sheet reliably seals steel piping and equipment.
- Versatile, easy-to-install 100% ePTFE sealing cord is a cost-effective solution for large steel flanges in general-use applications.
Ready Cut Gaskets (Different Sizes and Thicknesses)
- Reliably seal a broad range of flange materials with this low stress-to-seal, exceptionally dimensionally stable and chemically resistant 100% ePTFE gasket.
- Series 1000;Easily and reliably seal glass-lined steel to contain aggressive media, protect equipment, and reduce emissions.
Gore proudly manufactures all of its products in USA, Germany and Japan.
SOME OF OUR CORE GASKETS
Carrara S.p.a, an Italian Manufacturing company that was founded in 1961 which is considered today as Europe most important producer of Industrial Seal Systems. Carrara is specialized in sealing devices for Valves, Pumps and Flanges.
As part of their product range, Carrara uses the ePTFE Technology from Gore and use it in its products such as the GFO Braided Packing – Which is a mixture of ePTFE Material braided with Expanded Graphite.
Carrara’s Products ranges between Packings for Valves and Pumps & Gaskets of different materials such
- Valve Packing
- Pumps Packings
- Carbon Fibers Packing
- Flexible Graphite Packing
- GFO Gore Packing – Gore ePTFE braided with Expanded Graphite
- PTFE Packing
- Aramid Packings
- High Tech Fibers Packings
- Pure Graphite
- Pure Graphite with 316L Plain Reinforcement
- Pure Graphite with 316L Punctured Reinforcement
- Spiral Wound Gaskets
- Low Carbon Steel Gaskets
- Stainless Steel Gaskets
- Monel (NiCu30Fe) Gaskets
- Copper Gaskets
Asbestos Free Martial Gaskets
- Cellulose & Rubber NBR Gaskets
- Inorganic Fibers and Rubber NBR Gaskets
- Aramidic Fibers, Graphite and Rubber NBR Gaskets
- Special Fibers and Rubber CSM Gaskets
Certifications & Approvals
- Fire Safe
- Low Emissions
- FDA approved products
- API Approvals